On our weekly live shows, when we don’t have a guest Lauren does a segment called beer school. From the history of Oktoberfest, to Hops, to the origination of Christmas beer… nothing is off the table. If you missed a beer school, or just want to check it out again, go to the drop down menu under Articles – Beer School Recaps, and click the subject (or find the link below) you’re interested in. CHEERS!
Got a Beer Subject you’d like to know more about? Email Lauren@HopsNews.beer and she’ll do the research for a future episode, and give you a shoutout.
Beer School Articles
- The Cold IPA
- HOPPY Easter!
- Happy GREEN BEER day!
- FLOATS & ICE CREAM, & BEER…OH MY!
- Yeast Continued- Louis Pasteur
- 40s Night!
- Ales v. Lagers
- Ringing in the New Year with a Brut IPA
- Pour the BEER and Spread the CHEER!
- Beer School Recap- SOURS
- OKTOBERFEST! The Most Wonderful Time for BEER! Oi! Oi! Oi!
- Beer School Recap: Proper Glassware – It’s Not Just for Beer Snobs
- Black is Beautiful – How an Imperial Stout is Making a Difference
- BEER & SHARKS! ~ We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Glass!
- National IPA Day
- Beer School Recap- BEER & SPORTS!
- Beer School Recap- Gose
- Beer School Recap- How a Few of Our Breweries Today, Survived Prohibition
- Beer School Recap – Prohibition Ends, and the Three Tier System
- Beer School Recap- Murica’s Founding Fathers & Beer!