The Beer Geek's Guide to Epcot's
Flower & Garden Festival 2022
While Epcot is still undergoing a lot of construction the world showcase is as magical as ever, and filled with some amazing and festive beer. Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival makes you forget about the catastrophe of construction behind the walls you just walked past.
Before arriving make sure you have a park reservation. Masks are no longer required anywhere, except for Disney transportation (ie: monorail and busses). However, this seems to change about as often as the parking prices increase. So do as Scar would do, and ‘Be Prepared.’
I did notice a few booths that generally have local craft beer have defaulted to things such as hard seltzers, because they have become inescapable. But, thankfully there is still craft beer. The video above shows all the festival options from Parrish Brewing’s Ghost in the Machine Hazy DIPA in America to the Pineapple flight option of beers near Canada. I also have all the beers listed below.
If garden themed beers don’t tickle your fancy, you can always go classic, with a pint of Guinness in the Rose & Crown Pub in the UK, or a classic German beer just about anywhere in the Germany pavilion.
The Festival Beers
- Pineapple Promenade
- 3 Daughters Brewing (St. Petersburg, FL)Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Wicked Weed Brewing (Asheville, NC)Fresh Pressed Mango Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Point Brewery (Stevens Point, WI)Hazy Pebbles Hazy Milkshake IPA
- Playalinda Brewing (Titusville, FL) Violet Lemonade Ale
- The Citrus Blossom
- Islamorada Beer Company (Islamorada, FL) Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Wicked Weed Brewing (Asheville, NC) Orange Peel Ale
- 81 Bay Brewing (Tampa, FL) Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Northern Bloom
- Glutenberg Craft Brewery (Montreal, Quebec) Blonde Ale
- Collective Arts Brewing (Hamilton, Ontario) Blueberry Fruit Beer
- 81 Bay Brewing (Tampa, FL) Apricot Maple Syrup
- Cider House
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster, UK) Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- La Isla Fresca
- Islamorada Beer Company (Islamorada, FL) Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina
- Playalinda Brewing (Titusville, FL) Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Magnolia Terrace
- 81 Bay Brewing (Tampa, FL) Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- Wicked Weed Brewing (Asheville, NC) American Light Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. (Broussard, LA) Ghost in the Machine DIPA
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- MIA Brewing (Doral, FL) Hugo
- Bitburger (Germany) Premium Pils
- Steigl Brewery (Austria) Radler Raspberry
- Refreshment Outpost
- Orlando Brewing (Orlando, FL) Passionate Organic Blonde Ale with Passion Fruit
- Lotus House
- Orlando Brewing (Orlando, FL) Jasmine Draft Beer
- Jardin de Fiestas
- Cerveceria Gran Arrecife Maya (Cancun, Mexico) Tulum Lager
- Trowel & Trellis
- Parish Brewing (Broussard, LA) Bloom Hazy IPA
The Flower & Garden Festival Activities
Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival isn’t just food and drinks. They have beautiful flower themed gardens, a Butterfly tent you can walk through, a Scavenger Hunt, and random themed entertainment throughout the day. They have also brought back their Garden Rocks Concert Series. For a list of bands click HERE.
In the past they had actual lectures run by people you might see on those DIY TV shows. Once the madhouse of construction is done in the hub of Epcot, I’m hoping those nicely air conditioned classes resume. They used to sell beer in there too.
All in all this year’s Flower & Garden Festival looks and tastes amazing. The one ball they dropped is I didn’t see a topiary of Isabela. Huge missed opportunity. Once that Guardians of the Galaxy Ride, Cosmic Rewind, is done, I’m hoping for a Groot one. They both make flowers!
If you have any questions at all about beer, Disney, or the Orlando area in general, just let us know in the comments or email Lauren@hopsnews.beer. CHEERS, BEERS, & MICKEY EARS!