Beer Cheese Dip & Soup Recipe
If you missed our recent LIVE show, you can watch the recipe video below, or just follow the instructions below the video. The recipe is simple, but does involve a lot of stirring at low heat. So make sure to have a beer and/or friend available for entertainment. This recipe makes about 2 bowls of Beer Cheese Soup.
- 2 tbs of Butter
- 2 tbs of Flour
- 1/4 cup of Half & Half
- 1/4 cup of any kind of Light Beer
- 2 cups of Block Cheese
- 1 tbs of Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Few dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- *If you are making soup, you need a bit more Half and Half and Beer depending on the thickness you prefer.
The Beer Dip/Cheese Soup Recipe
- Shred your Cheese. Buying shredded cheese won’t work as well. So you got to shred that block of cheese.
- Throw the butter on the stove at low heat, and make sure it does not brown.
- Slowly stir in the flour with a fork, a little at a time.
- Then add the Half & Half and just keep stirring.
- Then add your beer!
- Then slowly sprinkle in the cheese while you continue stirring at low heat.
- Then add a few dashes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Add the salt and garlic powder.
- IF YOU WANT TO STOP HERE, YOU HAVE BEER CHEESE DIP. IF YOU WANT SOUP GET THAT EXTRA BEER AND HALF & HALF.
- To finish the soup, just keep stirring in a bit more beer and Half & Half, until you have the texture you want.
- Garnish with some Parmesan Cheese, Bread, and a Delicious Beer.
- If you like your food with a little kick, sprinkle a little Hop Barons Bad Ass rub on top.
CHEERS & Bon Appetite.